Sunday, November 21, 2010

Coupe (Koo-pay) Coffee Station

One random weeknight after office, Jap decided to take me somwhere to eat. It was a surprise but I figured where he will take me when he took the Bicutan exit from SLEX. He told me about the place before and how yummy the pastas are. The pasta-lover in me got excited instantly. 

Coupe Coffee Station is a small coffee shop located in Petron Doña Soledad in Parañaque. I'm not sure how it is pronounced but I think you pronounce it as 'koo-pay'. There were toy sports cars framed on the wall and the signage of the coffee shop has checkered racing flags on  it so I did a little research on Coupe's meaning. I learned that it's a kind of closed body style for cars with reduced number of doors from four to two. Coupes are mostly sports car. So that explains the toy sports cars and the racing flags. The owner must be a car enthusiast. 

Before Eating shot of  Jap :)

So anyway, back to the food. I ordered Spaghetti Bolognese, Tuna Sandwich and Mango Shake. Jap ordered Penne Pasta in White Creamy Sauce (I'm not sure with the name) and a Watermelon Shake. For dessert, we ordered a slice of Moist Chocolate Cake which reminded me of Conti's version of it. I get to taste all. Hahaha. And I must say that I love all of them as well as the price. It's not too pricey and not too cheap that you might think the food is not of good quality and would think otherwise to eat there. I personally love the Penne Pasta- very creamy. I like that the bread of the Tuna Sandwich is made of wheat and there were potato chips on the side. I love sandwich orders with potato chips or french fries on the side. They also have rice meals like tocino and tapa.

What we ordered :)

One good thing about Coupe is that they have a lot of cakes to choose from and pastries as well in reasonable prices. We weren't able to take pics of the cakes though. But I love the Moist Chocolate Cake we ordered and the cakes looked really delicious, I'll try a different one next rime we go there. If there's a good thing about Coupe, there's also the best and that is it's a free wi-fi zone. Yay for students doing their researches and  for people who just need a free internet connection to check on their numerous social networking sites.

Coupe Coffee Station
Petron Doña Soledad Betterliving
Parañaque City
(Across Parañaque Doctor's Hospital)


2 comments:

  1. Uy! I actually live near Coupe! Been there only twice. Will try their food after reading this! Cool!

    scratchslap.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi scratchslap! You should really try, yummy food in a reasonable price. I hope they still have free wi-fi though. :)

    ReplyDelete