Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frutti Froyo Frozen Yogurt

I love vanilla flavored ice cream. Before, I always have my sundae at McDo without any hot fudge on it. Just their plain, white, creamy vanilla ice cream... Yum! I love the simplicity of its taste and I always have this thinking that it's healthier compared to flavored ice creams.

So when the FroYo craze started to make news, I got curious and didn't hesitate to try it out. After all, flavored yogurt has been a staple in our home, for snack and dessert purposes and one good thing about froyos is that it contains less fat. I can enjoy eating it, guilt-free without anticipating that my jeans would not fit the next day. Haha. 


Cutesy!

Frutti Froyo- Alabang branch
My latest froyo craving is Frutti Froyo. Jap was the one who introduced this to me months ago. It's a locator at one of the Petron stations in Katipunan- their first branch. I thought it was just a normal froyo store where you just point the toppings that you want and someone will put them on your froyo or pick pre-selected mixed toppings from the menu. One thing unique about the concept of Frutti Froyo is that it's a DIY yogurt store. You will be the one to get your own flavored froyo from the machine. They have chocolate, raspberry, blueberry and my favorite- plain and many other flavors. For the first timers like I was, you don't have to worry because someone will assist you in operating the machine. But it's just really easy. You just need to hold your cup tight while pulling the lever on the machine. Anyway, after that is my favorite part: choosing the toppings! My first Frutti Froyo toppings were blueberries and crushed grahams which is my all-time favorite. Jap's favorite would be the green apple flavored jelly.


For the health buffs, they have assorted fruit toppings like kiwi, strawberry, bluberry, etc and for the food junkies like meeee, they have all sorts of chocolate flavored toppings, marshmallows, nuts, gummy bears, etc. etc. etc. Everything you can imagine! I love that they have a lot of toppings to choose from and you have a total control of what you put. Just a piece of advice: Don't get too carried away in getting a great amount of froyo and toppings because it's a bit pricey once you do.

I love the colorful interiors of the store, makes me feel like a kid. The branch in Alabang is very spacious. I love the funky tables and chairs. They also have a space dedicated for events for kids and kids at heart. It's a nice bonding place with your family and friends and a haven for FroYo junkies. Will definitely visit the branch in Alabang more often (beacause it's nearer my house compared to other branches) especially when you get to have freebies. Hihi.


Me and Jap. My birthday shot. :)

Frutti Froyo
The Commerce Center
Commerce Ave. Alabang

No comments:

Post a Comment