Sunday, November 14, 2010

Because we love to EAT! And we love each other :)

Food is our common ground, a universal experience.
Jap and I love to eat. and eat. and eat. We may have different tastes in food but eating is one of the numerous things we agree on. So one day, we talked about making a food blog and here it is! This blog is dedicated to our EATscapades- discovering the undiscovered places to eat and rediscovering our old favorites and everything and anything in between.  Here's to more eatscapades with my love/food buddy! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bea! It was nice to see a friend blogging about food entries as well. Cheers to good food and more eatscapades with our love/food buddy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tin! I had a blogsite before but I wasn't able to maintain it. Hehe. Yes! Cheers to good food and eating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jap & Bea - March on and go find the best places in town for your"eatscapades" (BTW,I like how you coined the word)- hope this one helps me and jap find good "locators" along the way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sir chito! Thanks for taking time to visit our blog. Will do! I'll be glad to help you out look for future "locators". Hehe. Now I understand your comment last night re: the title of this post. What I really want to say is that 'we love to eat and we love each other' I hope no one misunderstood it. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete