Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bag of Beans: Itsy Bitsy Cinna(mon)bites

I was raving about the mini cinnamon rolls from my Bag of Beans post three months ago but I didn't have pictures as proof then. :)) So apparently, they are called Cinnabites and NOT Mini Cinnamon Rolls. Hee. I love the dip that comes with it- melts in your mouth yumminess. I feel one pound heavier after every bite though. Haha. I tried partnering these munchies with hot chocolate. It's loooove! I haven't tried the main courses from Bag of Beans yet so when I visit Tagaytay again, will definitely try them. <3

A bit pricey for me (the kuripot inside) but it's delish. :)

I HATE raisins. Threw them away before eating. :))

THE DIP. I think it's cream cheese. It tastes like their cheesecake.



Bag of Beans
115 Aguinaldo Highway
Mendez, Tagaytay City

No comments:

Post a Comment