Monday, September 24, 2012

Serenitea: That Extraordinary Happiness in a Cup of Tea

I'm not a coffee drinker. I think I'm the only one who didn't join the bandwagon when Starbucks became a hit here in the Philippines. I just can't drink coffee. It doesn't appeal to my taste. Although I like some coffee infused drinks/food. As long as it's cold and not bitter. I especially love Selecta's Coffee Crumble. Going back, my alternate for a caffeine fix is a hot tea. Although I'm not a regular drinker as well. I occasionally drink coffee when I was still studying, after a heavy meal or anytime I like. Oldies na oldies, diba? Hahaha! After the froyo craze, came the milk tea craze. My favorite, and Jap's favorite as well will forever be Serenitea. 

Our forever order:

Bea: 1 large Hokkaido, 50% or 25%, Pearls, Extra Pearls (Forever Number 1 for me)
Jap:  1 Large Okinawa, 50%, Pearls
Aaaaaand.... one order of chicken chops, please!

Our orders. See those pearls? :)) Our forever fave: Chicken Chops (inside white paperbag)

Serenit(y)ea

Jap and I love trying out the latest milk tea in the Metro but we will forever go back to Serenitea. We love the chicken chops. It has this herb-y, curry-ish taste. It also comes with crispy basil leaves which I adore. I love the combination of chicken chops + milk tea, they compliment each other's tastes.  Another reason why I love Serenitea is the fact that they use fresh tea bags in every order. I also love the relaxing feel of every store. Combination of white and mint green is love. Very relaxing. Very serene(ity). Chos! Drinking milk tea is one of my instant pick me upper just like eating Hello Panda. LIterally a pick me upper especially when the caffeine starts to kick in. :))

Jap and I at Serenitea, Alabang Town Center being vain and matakaw

I love that Serenitea opened a lot of branches already but I honestly miss those times when one of their few branches were in Alabang in ATC and in BF ParaƱaque. Maarte ako e. :)) Serenitea fix soon please! I miss it already! <3

Look for Serenitea's branches near your place: http://iloveserenitea.com/branches.html I love their website as well. Overused word for this post= love. Hahaha! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment