Thursday, September 6, 2012

Instant Pick Me Upper: Hello Panda

People close to me know that I have an obsession with Hello Panda. It's my default dessert/snack. I eat it almost everyday. I eat it when I need that extra energy for work (sugar rush). I love to eat it whenever I feel "umay" after a heavy meal. Those kind of meals when you feel very unhealthy as if you gained gazillion pounds after eating AKA Chinese food. Haha! I eat it when I'm sad. In short, it's my instant pick me upper. My happy food. Well, one of. Haha!  :)

Going back, I was feeling very tired this afternoon after spending half of the day in Makati. I commuted and the weather was terribly hot- sweating like crazy when I got home. But! Before going home, I bought snacks. Chips, chips and Hello Panda of cooourse!

After cleaning up, I went straight in front of the computer. While browsing the inter.. Boom! I had an idea. I grabbed the left over chocolate ice cream from the fridge, opened my Hello Panda treat et voila!



HAPPINESS comes in three pieces of my favorite treat and chocolate ice cream. :)



What a very ingenious idea, righhht? I was being sarcastic of course. Haha! I was just giddy happy that this idea hit me and of course, thanks to the leftover ice cream in the fridge.

What's your instant pick me upper food? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment